Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello There 2014

Happy New Year To All 
Of My Quilt Blogging Friends!


In 2013 I discovered my love for quilting and you can't get much better than that!  I am sure that 2014 will bring more creative stuff, great things, and new friendships.  A big THANK YOU to all of my blogging friends that have left me sweet comments and helped me become a better quilter (since I am still a newbie quilter with almost 3 months under my belt).  

I look forward meeting new quilt bloggers, sharing new experiences, and seeing all of the lovely creations you post in 2014!


-Brittany

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, too! May 2014 bring you even more quilty pleasures! :O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I look forward to learning new things in 2014. :)

      Delete
  2. Happy 2014 to you!! Don't you love the fresh beginning? :) I have learned so much about all kinds of techniques for quilting from the Blog world, as well as become a prolific finisher instead of a habitual toss-asider. It's an invaluable addition to my life. Sure, I'll add ya in Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following my blog! The quilt-blogging world has opened my eyes to so many new things. I have so many quilts that I want to try...I am sure 2014 will be stuffed full with new creations. :)

      Delete