Saturday, January 4, 2014

All Cut Up & New Pixel Patchwork Makers

Hello Everyone!

I have been busy working on my door stop for the upcoming DOOR STOP BLOG HOP presented by Sew We Quilt.....but I can't show you that just yet.  ;)

But I can show you a little bit of progress being made on the quilt for my grandparents....it is not pieced together yet...but I got all of the fabric cut up and that is a good start!

Light Blue, Navy and Brown pieces!

Also, because I know that you all love patchwork...look what I came across the other day.  It is called "Free Cross Stitch Pattern Maker" but it can be used to get a pattern for patchwork pixel quilts.

I created patterns (using the pictures below) using the above link.  
They turned out so cute!  You should give it a try!
 Patrick Swayze (For my mom...she thinks that he was the sexiest man alive!)

 Joshua Jackson as "Pacey Witter" from Dawson's Creek......swoon!  
This is my crush.....(haha)

And of course, nothing is ever complete without Jim Parsons as"Sheldon Cooper".

Also, this patchwork pixel  site is still in the works....but it looks like it will 
be AMAZING when it is up and running.

I hope that you enjoyed my post!  
I always love finding new things to share!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the linky love!! YouPatch should be live in a few weeks and I can't wait to hear what you think of it.
    Andi :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I can't wait to try it out!

      Delete