Sunday, January 19, 2014

Door Stop Blog Hop Schedule Is Posted!

Hi everyone,

Our cheerleader, Carla, over at Creatin' in the Sticks just posted the 
schedule for the blog hop I am participating in.

Don't Let the Door Stop You Blog Hop


I can't wait!  Mark your calendars to stop by my blog on February 7th!
If you are interested in other blog hops, hop on over to Sew We Quilt to visit Madame Samm.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for my Sunday quilting....my Mario Cloud is almost complete.
I will post pictures soon (hopefully tonight) if I'm lucky!
Happy Sewing Sunday!!!

-Brittany

4 comments:

  1. This one should be very interesting and full of great ideas...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished my door stop yesterday. It is so hard not to post pictures. (haha) I can't wait to see what others created!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you make for this hop, Brittany! Madame Samm's hops are sew much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My door stop is definitely one of a kind. When my husband first seen it, he said it was very....different, but it looked like something I would create. (haha) I hope that was "different" in a good way. ;)

      Delete