Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let's Bee Social Link-Up Post #1

Hello everyone,

I am joining the Let's Bee Social Link-Up Party over at 
Sew Fresh Quilts for the very first time!!!
Check out their button on my side bar.  
Join the fun and share what you have been working on!

For my post today, I wanted to share the quilt that I so lovingly refer to as "Feathers".
This quilt is for my grandparents.  I made my mother and father their own quilts at Christmas and I think that my grandparents were a bit envious...of course I had to make them a special quilt too!

It't not perfect, but they will LOVE it!

It is still not complete, but this is what I have so far.  
It is light blue, navy and brown fabric.  
The finished quilt top will hopefully be done tonight or tomorrow.
I will most definitely post the finished quilt top pictures when I am done.

Happy socializing!  I look forward to seeing all of your posts too!
-Brittany

4 comments:

  1. It's wonderful your Grandparents will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is the most dramatic quilt I have attempted to make thus far. ;)

      Delete