Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Finished Quilt Top: Triangles

I finally finished the quilt top for my Triangle Quilt Along Project.  I call it "Feelin Foxy"!  

 Finished Top with untrimmed sides

Finished Top with trimmed sides!
(I hope to get a picture outside soon to post...)

Now all that is left to do is to add the eyes and noses on my foxes (which will come at a later time), quilt it and bind it.  Prior to the Triangle Quilt-Along hosted by The Sassy Quilter, I had never quilted using triangles.  Triangles are so much fun!  I see more triangle quilts in my future!

Also, check out my Flickr page by clicking on 
(I'm on Flickr) on my right side-bar.

TriangleQuiltAlongButton800

On a funny note... many of you may remember my post (HERE) about the horrible "sewing machine lamp".  Today, I was walking around the flea market and I always make sure to glance over where the sewing machine lamp is, just to see if it actually sold.  When I looked over in that direction today this is what made me laugh uncontrollably!

The Clarinet lamp!

Apparently, this person will turn any object that doesn't run away fast enough into a lamp.
HILARIOUS!!!
And as you can see from the picture, the sewing machine lamp is still there!

-Brittany

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful triangle quilt top!
    lol....that is hilarious! Can't see what he/she comes up with next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way this is looking. I look forward to seeing the eyes and noses added. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute...can't wait to see the eyes and noses too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt top is looking good and those lamps are simply not pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lamp is hilarious. Good progress on your triangle quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilt is gorgeous. Can't wait to see it with the eyes and noses. Don't stand still in that shop for too long! You never know what will happen;)

    ReplyDelete