Monday, April 21, 2014

I Miss You!

Sixteen years ago today I lost someone that meant the world to me!  He died from lung cancer caused by Agent Orange exposure in the Vietnam War.  I miss him every day.  Not a day goes by that he doesn't pop into me head in a memory.  It is so hard to believe that it has been so long.  So much of my life he has missed...band performances, graduations, proms, wedding, and so much more!

Charles "Pappy" Hayes
October 1st, 1946 - April 21st, 1998

I love you and I miss you!
-"Pickle"

1 comment:

  1. I lost my Father-in-law 5 years ago this month. I also think of him and all the wonderful times we shared. He was more of a Dad to me and we both shared being able to tell each other just how we felt about anything. I miss arguing with him!
    Love to you today.

    ReplyDelete