Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spools & Triangles!

Still working on the rows for my Triangle "Feelin' Foxy" quilt for the Triangle Quilt-Along hosted by The Sassy Quilter.
 TriangleQuiltAlongButton800

5 rows complete and ready!
You can already see the little foxes in the first three rows.  (Tails together)

 On a different note, I have always read posts about how quilters save their empty spools to showcase every now and then.  I decided to try my hand at that and post frequently throughout the year.  Here are the empty spools that I have gathered (used up) from January 2014 - present day (April 13th, 2014).
Seven empty spools...pretty impressive!

Have a relaxing and productive Sunday!
-Brittany

3 comments:

  1. I am just finishing up a triangle type quilt. Love the colors in yours. What a cute idea to save the spools. Non-quilters would be amazed at how much thread we use. But, somethimes I feel like 1 of every 3 spools of thread I use gets ripped out. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your triangles look fabulous - I've never mastered the art of getting them to line up so beautifully!
    Eeek, that's a lot of empty spools ;-)
    Happy Sunday,
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spool idea (triangles are amazing too).xx

    ReplyDelete