Tuesday, May 13, 2014

2nd Birthday Quilt for Ezra

I finished the birthday quilt for little Ezra.  He turned 2 years old last weekend.  I work with his mother, and she was so excited to receive the quilt.

Fabric #1

Fabric #2

Fabric #3

Almost finished top

Finished top

Finished back

Also, on my Sunday trip to the local Flea Market with my husband I found that the lamp-maker was at it again.  A man that has a booth in the flea market seems to turn everything he can get his hands on into a lamp.  Here are his latest creations....camera lamps. Ha!

 Camera Lamp #1 

 Camera Lamp #2

Camera Lamp #3

Enjoy your Tuesday!
-Brittany


6 comments:

  1. This is such a great little boy quilt.

    Those lamps crack me up ....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little quilt full of fun fabrics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilt - you have given me some ideas as I need to make a baby quilt - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Brittany! This is such a sweet little quilt - sew suited to a boy. Those space and robot fabrics are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the novelty fabrics you used! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet quilt! A very lucky little boy. The fabrics are super cute! and...those lamps are really unique. I just love when people turn old into useful. These would be great in a studio ;) hugs, susie

    ReplyDelete