Saturday, May 3, 2014

I'm Back!

Hi everyone,

Sorry it seems like such a long time since my last post, but this past week has been a very crazy week.  Between having two yard sales in a row, cleaning house, working and everything else...I did not have any time to quilt.  :(

But I did find out.....My husband and I are expecting our first child!  
I am only 5 weeks and 6 days, so it is still early yet.  

Needless to say, I have a laundry list of quilts to get done before December!  ;)

Just a quick recap of every quilt I need to finish prior to that date:
Mario quilt
Baby Ziggy Quilt
Baby "Fishy Whales" Quilt
Birthday Quilt for Ezra
Birthday Quilt for Escher
Wedding Quilt for Grace
Triangle Quilt Along "Feelin' Foxy" (There was just no way for me to finish by the deadline)
Indian Quilt for my dad
Camo Quilt for Uncle Paul
3 Christmas Quilts

Can I do it?  I sure hope so!

Have a wonderful Saturday!
-Brittany

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Such fun news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Now, get busy on those quilts. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting! Congratulations Brittany!
    You sure can get it done before the baby comes ;). I was sewing my son's car sear cover and quilting stroller cover the night before he was born(till 3am ;) )....he is 2.5years old now :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such exciting news. Congrats and relax a moment while you can. Quilts will always be there. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Take it easy and enjoy your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news, I look forward to following your new adventure :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so super excited for you. I really hope you do feel well enough to quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun for you two, what an exciting time in your life...good luck and congrats@@@

    ReplyDelete